Saturday 30 March 2013

Airfix WWI MkI tank in Gaza - Part II

Finally got round to taking some pics of the finished thing, so here they are. I was in Liverpool last week andjust happened to wonder into ModelZone, as you do, and ended up picking up two more WWI Male tank kits for such £1.99 each. I have the Airfix Conversion book by Tom Cole which will give me plenty of options for those other tanks. Next up is the Female "we're all in it" complete with tail wheels and funky camo scheme, then maybe "mother" (the first tank) and possibly a Russian one...who knows. BTW, I also picked up a couple of WWI bi-planes which were also in the sale, as I stupidly fancy having a go at rigging one of those things before trying the huge Handly Page 0/400.
Anyway, onto the pics.



Seperated by over 90 years. Two British, in their day, state of the art tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment